An overview of business finances
Entrepreneurs and small business owners have numerous pain points regarding their banking applications and there are multiple opportunities in this area, waiting to be explored. Some of these challenges include manual tax calculations, not being able to link receipts to transactions, manual budgeting and many others. According to a study conducted in the UK, only 13% of SME’s trust their banks to act in their best interest. By providing automated & personalized services and engaging user experiences, financial institutions can increase trust from their SME customers.
- Intuitive dashboard provides the user a clear outlook of finances.
- User’s VAT amount is separated automatically to a virtual vault. This can be paid easily at the end of the month without any hassle or manual work.
- Multiple saving vaults for different business saving goals can be created, for example a company printer.
- User can scan receipts, bills and invoices and can link scanned receipts to transactions.
- Payments can be initiated as well as scheduled for later.
Our other solutions
Create an insightful and truly user-centric customer experience that allows users to manage their finances in a personalized way.
Encourage users to start investing and give them the opportunity to have other methods of saving besides the traditional way.
Introduce more social aspects by allowing users to pool money together and save towards a common goal.
Let's get to work!
Head of Marketing